12 December, 2015

The C.K.I. at the Trade Fair, in ITALY_ December. 2015

Smalto a Fuoco_ alla mostra mercato

Questo fine settimana, dal 11 al 13 Dicembre 2015
Il Creativ Kreis International.Italia ( C.K.I.)  espone alla
BROCANTAGE  Mostra-Mercato 
presso il Parco Esposizioni Novegro, Segrate, Milano.
http://www.parcoesposizioninovegro.it/le-fiere-a-z/brocantage.html

Come il mese scorso, il C.K.I. effettuerà alcune dimostrazioni di smaltatura-!


Photo 1 : The stand of the C.K.I. at the trade show Brocantage Novegro,
ITALY.
( The photos were taken by me last month at the show. )

*******************************************************************************
Enamel exhibition at the Trade fair

This weekend,  from December 11th - 13th  2015,

The Creativ Kreis International.Italy is participating in the Trade show BROCANTAGE, at the Parco Esposizioni Novegro, Segrate, ( Milano )

Same as a month ago, some members of the C.K.I. will give interesting enameling demonstrations.   Come and visit-!



Photo 2 :  Enamel art demonstration by master artists, the members of the C.K.I,
 at the trade show Brocantage Novegro in ITALY -  November. 2015






No comments: